mercoledì 11 giugno 2014

Excruciating so Excruciating

Excruciating so Excruciating

Sinking in the ocean of words uttered in vain, 
losing my breath running towards the unmet, 
drowning in depths of excruciating pain, 
while my skin dissolves, boiled by regrets 
that seem to be impossible to forget. 
Feeling I shouldn't perceive, 
cause I can really forgive. 
But I don't! 
Will I or won't? 
I'm pursuing the understanding 
of what I'm so far from comprehending. 
Mind can think of tons, while heart 
feels dull and dumb, not very smart. 
Do words exist to explain 
that you're free, but I miss you again 
and again and again? 
Sentences that are as a load as I feel to be.
But you were so warm and I feel so cold 
and every breath makes us old. 
I had trust and I believed...
beloved! 
Everything I had 
makes me sad.

Giuseppe Circiello

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento